A girl can only wait for a guy, for so long, that one day, she’ll get tired of waiting and leaves. A girl can only give you so many chances, that one day, her heart isn’t willing to take another heartbreak, anymore. A girl can only cry so much, that once she runs out of tears, she gets up, and realizes she needs to stay strong, and forgets about your ass. A girl can only put up with so many lies, so many bullshit, that sooner or later, she will stand up for herself. A girl can only get played, so many times, that one day.. she decides she can’t put up with this, and becomes afraid to love again. A girl can only put up with so many “I’m sorry”s, that one day, sorry will never be enough. A girl can only listen to your words, for so long, that one day, she will get tired of just hearing words and she will soon look for some action. A girl can only get her hopes up so many times, when you tell her you’re going to do this and that, that she’ll get tired of being left disappointed, and move on. A girl can only get treated so bad, that one day, an amazing man will walk into her life, and he will treat her way better than you ever did.
It’s your lost. And you’re going to regret it.
yeah. your lost.
till 4…tick tick tick
- The chase. The stage where you get to know the person & grow to love them. You talk to them constantly & text them. They’re usually the last person you talk to before you go to bed. You wake up to goodmorning texts from them & they’re on your mind throughout the day. As you two grow closer, you learn more about each other that makes you fall even deeper in love with them. Their flaws aren’t really flaws to you & everything they do just makes you light up. You guys share the same taste in music & do cute things for each other. You try to impress one another & I bet your friends tease you two about getting together.
- The facebook status change. So it’s official. Facebook official. You two are now “In A Relationship”. Congratulations ! Your friends “like” it & comment on it. Don’t even deny that you like the attention. Admit it, honeymoon days & the pillowtalk stage is great. (;
- Comfortable. You guys have reached a level of comfort with each other. You stopped trying to hard to impress one another & gradually you grow so accustomed to them if you’re a girl you lose the need to doll up & look your best every time you see them. Sometimes you may miss being single. It’s weird, when you’re single you want to be in a relationship but once you’re in one you sort of miss being single. You miss the freedom & now you’re responsible for another person’s feelings. But you shouldn’t feel that way constantly, or maybe you just can’t settle down.
- Those stay-up-all-night-soul-crushing fights. You two have your first real fight. It was bound to happen eventually. Usually it brings you two closer because like they say, those who fight still care for each other. Those fights will either cause you to break up, or if you two endure, your love for each other will grow stronger & more secure. You realize the other person isn’t perfect, or exactly how you thought they were, as you become even more entwined in their life, but you love them despite your expectations.
- The grass is greener on the other side syndrome. There comes a point where you wonder if someone else could make you happier. If there’s someone out there that will connect to you better or love you better. The thing is, when they get you, most guys stop doing the things they used to. You miss how hard he would try & the cute things he’d do. It seems like he’s not putting in as much effort as the other guy who does cute things for you but face it, those insignificant things are nothing compared to the love he has for you. When a guy truly loves you, best believe you have his heart in the palm of your hands.
- Long term. Maybe it’s 6 months, or maybe it’s a year. But when you two have made it so far together that you’re considered long term, that’s an accomplishment because most couples around this age only last a few months.